Private Case Management
South Madison Coaliton of the Elderly can provide private case management services, that is, case management services available immediately and paid for by the user.
Private case management is available for any length of time, either short- or long-term, depending on the needs. In consultation with you and your family, your Case Manager will coordinate all your required services.
Our Case Managers are highly skilled professionals with significant experience in working with people as they move across the hospital, rehabilitation, residential, and home. South Madison Coaliton of the Elderly offers a case management service whereby one Case Manager is your key contact and can assist you with any of the following:
- Navigating health care system
- Choosing and communicating with good quality care providers
- Coordinating, communicating and advocating on your behalf
- Understanding and accessing all the benefits you are entitled to—like Medicare, Medicare D, Medicaid, Social Security and others
- Enrolling in programs that help to pay for heat/energy, food, special equipment, communication devices, and more
- Finding appropriate housing
- Family Communication
Private Case Management is a full cost-recovery service. Case management is billed at an hourly rate. A monthly invoice is supplied to you for all services provided. Services will only be purchased with your approval and consent. Private care management matches your wishes and needs to existing services.